• 9 very ripe bananas
• 3/4 cup maple syrup
• 1/3 cup coconut oil (melt if it’s cold and hard)
• 1 cup unsweetened plain almond milk
• 1/4 cup chia seeds
• 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
• 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
• 1 cup millet flour (buy, or make your own by grinding 1 cup whole millet in blender until fine flour forms)
• 1 cup rice flour (buy, or make your own as per millet directions above)
• 2 teaspoons baking soda
• 1 tablespoon baking powder
• 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
• 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
• 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut flakes
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit or 140-160 degrees Celsius.
2. In a large bowl, mash 6 bananas until smooth. Stir in remaining wet ingredients; set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients except coconut. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients; stir until fully combined. Stir in coconut.
4. Divide batter evenly between prepared loaf tins, smoothing out tops. Top each loaf with slices of remaining 2 bananas. Bake for 45 to 55 minutes, until a skewer inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
5. Store loaves well-covered in the fridge (if they make it that far!)
Source : http://www.vegansociety.com