- 3 zucchinis, thickly sliced
- 1 eggplant, cut into thick fingers
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 red peppers, deseeded and chopped into chunks
- 2 large baking potatoes, peeled and cut into bite-size chunks
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 400g/14oz can chopped tomatoes
- 400g/14oz can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- small bunch coriander, roughly chopped
- Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Tip all the vegetables into a large roasting tin and toss with the coriander seeds, most of the olive oil and salt and pepper. Spread everything out to a single layer, then roast for 45 mins, tossing once or twice until the vegetables are roasted and brown round the edges.
- Place the tin on a low heat, then add the tomatoes and chickpeas. Bring to a simmer and gently stir. Season to taste, drizzle with olive oil, then scatter over the coriander. Serve from the tin or pile into a serving dish. Eat with hunks of bread.
Source : www.bbcgoodfood.com