- 140g white self-raising flour
- 1 tsp (soya) flour
- 400ml soya milk
- vegetable oil, for frying
For the topping
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 250g button mushrooms
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp soya cream or soya milk
- large handful pine nuts
- snipped chives, to serve
- Sift the flours and a pinch of salt into a blender. Add the soya milk and blend to make a smooth batter.
- Heat a little oil in a medium non-stick frying pan until very hot. Pour about 3 tbsp of the batter into the pan and cook over a medium heat until bubbles appear on the surface of the pancake. Flip the pancake over with a palette knife and cook the other side until golden brown. Repeat with the remaining batter, keeping the cooked pancakes warm as you go. You will make about 8.
- For the topping, heat the oil in a frying pan. Cook the mushrooms until tender, add the tomatoes and cook for a couple of mins. Pour in the soya cream or milk and pine nuts, then gently cook until combined. Divide the pancakes between 2 plates, then spoon over the tomatoes and mushrooms. Scatter with chives.
Source : www.bbcgoodfood.com