- 1/2 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 pound green beans, fresh, ends trimmed
- 1/4 cup mixed olives, pitted, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, smoked or plain
Place walnuts in a large skillet set over medium heat. Cook for 5 minutes or until toasted and fragrant, stirring frequently. Remove from skillet and set aside.
Heat oil in same skillet over medium-high heat. Add green beans and cook for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring frequently.
Add olives, tomatoes, lemon juice and salt; cook for a minute or two more until all ingredients are hot.
Sprinkle with walnuts and serve.