- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1/2 cup diced red or yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1-1/2 cups cooked jasmine rice
- Salt to taste
- 1 to 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint or cilantro
Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat, add next 5 ingredients and cook for about 5 minutes
Add peas and stir until just heated through, 2 to 3 minutes, so as not to overcook them.
Add soy sauce to skillet and stir to evenly coat veggies. Add cooked rice with salt to taste and stir.
Stir in lime juice and garnish with mint or cilantro.