« Let no one despise you for your youth, but set the believers an example in
speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity. » (1 Timothy 4:12)
Since Vanessa and I took up the youth ministry at Bon Berger, the Lord has given birth to a dream in our hearts: to see a new generation rising up with the glory of God to impact all spheres of society. If you are parents, I would like to ask you to partner with us, the church, to believe that we will see this vision realized in our lifetime. Despite all that is happening, we will stand up in faith to see our young people passionate for God and for the things of God. As parents, you will inspire your children with your testimony.
If you are young, I would like to encourage you to believe in this dream, knowing that you have a mission to accomplish on earth. God has a plan and a future for you. All the elders of the church, as well as the pastoral staff, believe in you. There is no more time to waste: if you are far from God, now is the time to get right with your God. If you have something in your life that is preventing you from moving forward with your God, it’s time to let go of it. We believe that you will be an example for the next generation, as this verse above says: in word, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity. So young person, rise up and take your place. Remember that above all, God believes in you. So what are you going to do, young person of Bon Berger? Will you continue to ignore the voice of God and the call of God on your life? Your turn!
PRAYER SUBJECTS: Let’s pray in faith and in unity
- That we, parents, may be a testimony to inspire our young people
- That our youth do not ignore the voice and call of God
- To break all the influences of the world and of the enemy that preventthem from entering into God’s destiny for them
- That no one will abuse our youth, not sex, drugs, alcohol and immorality
- Let every attempt by the enemy to assassinate their potential and aborttheir destiny be destroyed now, in the name of Jesus
- That whoever conceives evil designs against them will fall before they cancarry them out in the name of Jesus
- That no one would stop God’s perfect plan for our youth, in the name ofJesus
- That our youth would not turn aside to the left or to the right from theways of the Lord, in the name of Jesus
- That our youth would possess the land and influence generations, in thename of Jesus